Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent ideas good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and gamblingsite01.tumblr.com are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as possible.