Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for inventhelp innovation purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.